Sunday, August 14, 2011

Word of God - Poems (A Friend & Letter From A Friend)

A FRIEND
_samphe_

A true friend is what I need
Someone to lean on 
Someone to understand me
The one that I can talk to.
And willing to listen at all times.
Some friends are not perfect
They cant give what you need
But I have a friend
A perfect friend
He can give what I need
Able to do everything
And extremely perfect
He can understand me
Know what I feel deep inside
And he knows my thoughts
In times of trouble just call on Him
And he'll be there
Words are not enough to describe Him
He's my best friend, a lover and a Father
He is everything to me
A perfect friend a real joy giver
His name is Jesus.


LETTER FROM A FRIEND
_samphe_

I had to write to tell you how much I love you and care for you.
Yesterday, I saw you walking and laughing with your friends.
I hope that soon, you'd want Me to talk with you
So I painted you a sunset to close your day and whispered
A cool breeze to refresh you, I waited for you but you never called.
I just keep on loving you. As I watched you fall asleep last night
I wanted so much to touch you. I spilled moonlight onto your face
Trickling down your cheeks. As so may tears have
you didn't think of Me. I wanted so much to comfort you.
The next day I exploded a brilliant sunrise into a glorious
Morning for you. But you woke up late and rushed off.
You didn't notice My sky become cloudy And My tears were the rain.
I love you, oh if you'd only listen I really love you.
I try to say it in the quiet of the green meadows
And in the blue sky. The wind whispers my love throughout
the treetops and spills it into the vibrant colors of all the flowers
I shout it to you in the rhythm of the great waterfalls
And ample love songs for birds to sing for you
I warm you with the clothing on my sunshine
And perfume the air with nature surest scent.
My love for you is deeper than any ocean and greater than
any need in your heart. If you'd only realize how I care.
My Father sent His Love. I want you to meet Him.
He cares too. Fathers are just the same way.
So please call Me soon, no matter how long it takes
I'll wait - because I love you.

                                     Your Friend...
                                    ~Jesus~


This is the Word of God - Poems...:)

No comments: